Booking Policies, House Rules & Payment Schedule
ONE OR TWO ROOM BOOKINGS
- A 50% deposit is charged at the time of the booking to hold the room(s).
- The remaining balance is charged to the card on file at check out. If you would like to arrange an alternative form of payment for your remaining balance i.e. cash or a different credit card please present it at check in.
- One night rentals are granted whenever possible but are solely at the discretion of the reservationist and based on the reservation schedule at that time.
- Cancellations made 60 days or more prior to check in date receive a full refund minus a $50 dollar cancellation fee.
- The cancellation fee is charged per room (ex. 2 room reservation = $100 cancellation fee)
- For cancellations made 59 to 7 days prior to check-in date the deposit becomes non-refundable.
- Cancellations made less than 1 week prior to check in are subject to the full cost of the stay.
- Early check outs will not be refunded.
- Check in time begins at 3:00 pm. Check out time is 11:00 am. If you have a late check out, please inform the front desk with an accurate exit time. We reserve the right to assess discretionary fees attached to any late check out if necessary.
BOOKING BLOCKS OF ROOMS (3 or more)
- We allow group blocks (credit card necessary to handle any associated fees) weekdays only May 1- Dec 1 and then 7 days Dec 1- May 1 up to 11 months from the date requested. We extend a courtesy room block (meaning no deposit immediately necessary) under an agreed upon name and rate. At 90 days prior to the date requested, if you continue to hold the rooms, you assume all responsibility for any rooms under your name. The outstanding non-refundable amount is then due in full at this time. We require a $50 per room cancellation fee for each room surrendered.
- All blocks of rooms require a minimum stay of two nights.
- Any damage incurred from the remaining rooms will be charged to the “hold” card member Buyouts
- For any groups requesting weekend room blocks from May 1- Dec 1, we require contractually bound complete hotel buyouts . That is, all 27 rooms for the weekend, whether needed or not, to be purchased. The rooms will be held under a party name at an agreed upon rate up until 90 days prior to the date requested. At 90 days, all remaining rooms will need to be purchased in full. A credit card is necessary to secure the buyout, an administrative fee of $1,000 per day is due at the time of booking as is the signed contract committing to the full purchase of the rooms. Any weekends that aren’t pre-purchased will be released 90 days out and will be filled on a first come first served basis. Courtesy holds, room blocks or partial buyouts are not possible for these dates.
GENERAL HOUSE RULES
- We have a limited supply of cribs on site, please reserve in advance.
- We have a limited supply of camp cots with cushions available for additional guests. Please request when making your reservation
- We have a limited supply of rooms for well-behaved dogs.
- There is a $30 fee per dog, no more than two dogs allowed per room.
- We reserve the right to charge for any damage incurred to a room by a dog. This includes “accidents”.
- If your dog is not able to be crated or you do not have a crate then your dog must not
be left alone in the room.
- You must provide a cell number in case of an emergency.
Only a small number of rooms are set aside for dogs. Please reserve in advance.
Dogs are not allowed in the bar area, however they are welcome in the lobby (just not on the furniture).