HOURS OF OPERATION:
We’re still open to book 7 days a week.
COMMON SPACES & CHECK-IN:
- All public spaces have been set up to accommodate safe social distancing.
- Masks must be worn in all public spaces.
- We have expedited the check-in process to limit exposure in the lobby. Please be prepared with your ID and the credit card you plan to use for room charges when you check-in.
- Agents at the front desk will be easily reachable via phone and/or email to readily assist you.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the common and Pantry areas.
- We will continue to use commercial-grade EPA registered cleaning solutions and disinfecting products on all door handles, entryways, keys, remote controls, light switches, etc.
- All surfaces and touchpoints will be routinely and frequently cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- Due to COVID-19 protocols, housekeeping during your stay is upon request only. If you require new linens or towels, please contact the Front Desk and you will be promptly provided with fresh items.
FOOD & BEVERAGE:
- Tavern is open Friday to Tuesday 4-9pm, Saturday and Sunday for brunch 10am-2pm. First come, first served, we are currently not taking reservations. On property there are a few outdoor areas appropriate for enjoying meals. We are kindly asking guests to maintain proper social distancing while in these areas and to dispose of waste accordingly.
- On the Lawn, we are hosting Lil Deb’s Fuego 69 pop up is serving food and drinks Thursday – Sunday 5-9pm.
- Our Pantries on the first and second floors will be stocked with local snack items for purchase. The Pantry honor system eliminates any person-to-person contact, and will also be regularly sterilized throughout the day. Purchased items will be added to your final folio retroactively.
- Currently there are several wonderful businesses with food available for take-out or delivery in Hudson. A list of these spots will be provided upon request to all guests.
- Our team on-site will have a contactless temperature check prior to starting their workday.
- Housekeeping staff have been provided with sterile gloves and masks and are following all guidelines recommended by the CDC.
- All staff are required to wear masks while at work, and handwashing & sanitizing practices are monitored and enforced.
We are deeply committed to the well-being of our guests and community. If you have any questions about our COVID-19 protocols, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our General Manager, Michael: firstname.lastname@example.org