HOURS OF OPERATION:
We’re still open to book 7 days a week. We will be coordinating arrival and departure times with guests on an individual basis.
COMMON SPACES & CHECK-IN:
- All public spaces have been set up to accommodate safe social distancing.
- Our check-in policy has been adjusted to limit exposure. We will coordinate primarily via email day-of, and sterilized keys will be in rooms upon arrival.
- Agents at the front desk will be easily reachable via phone and/or email to readily assist you.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes will be available in the common and Pantry areas. Each guest will be provided with complimentary sanitizing spray.
- We will continue to use commercial-grade EPA registered cleaning solutions and disinfecting products on all door handles, entryways, keys, remote controls, light switches, etc.
- All surfaces and touchpoints will be routinely and frequently cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- Housekeeping will not service or enter your room during your stay. If you require new linens or towels, please contact the Front Desk and you will be promptly provided with fresh items.
FOOD & BEVERAGE:
- Currently there are several wonderful businesses with food available for take-out or delivery in Hudson. A list of these spots will be provided upon request to all guests.
- On property there are a few outdoor spaces appropriate for enjoying meals. We are kindly asking guests to maintain proper social distancing while in these areas and to dispose of waste accordingly.
- Our Pantries on the first and second floors will be stocked with local snack items for purchase. The Pantry honor system eliminates any person-to-person contact, and will also be regularly sterilized throughout the day. Purchased items will be added to your final folio retroactively.
- Our team on-site will have a contactless temperature check prior to starting their workday.
- Housekeeping staff have been provided with sterile gloves and masks and are following all guidelines recommended by the CDC.
- All staff are required to wear masks while at work, and handwashing & sanitizing practices are monitored and enforced.
We are deeply committed to the well-being of our guests and community. If you have any questions about our COVID-19 protocols, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our General Manager, Michael: firstname.lastname@example.org